Monday 23 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Welcome back for the New Year!

I love the Lunar (Chinese) New Year, it allows me to slink back into the New Year a little later than most here in the West and say Happy New Year!  

May 2012 bring love, happiness and creativity to you all..

It has been quite a while since my last post, mostly due to moving house with the only internet connection coming from the 3G on my iPhone.. not quite sufficient for photo's on a blogsite - plus truth be known I have been enjoying the weather as much as I can, as well as setting up my new sewing area. It's been so hard to find a spot for all of my fabrics, not to mention spice jars and craft boxes. Over the festive season I moved from a large, three bedroom house with a sewing room into a two bedroom apartment and finding space has been a bit of a challenge - but finally..Success!  I actually love it, all of my stuff on one level, not split over four, although I have had to increase my beach walks to counteract losing all of the stairs which were so good for my glutes... :- ) 

Here's my lastest project - a gorgeous felt carry bag - which holds A4 folders etc. Can you tell I love turquoise?  I am about to make a iPad case and several other stationary type products to compliment it, shall keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment